Herbal Ritual Bath Salt
These are not your average bath salts....
Our bath ritual salts are for deep healing of the mind body and soul.
They are made of the finest ingredients available and packed with essential oils.
What is a bath ritual?
A luxurious ancient soaking technique.
Herbal salt is packed with flowers that heal your body, almost like medicine for your skin!
comes in 8OZ jar.
BATH LIKE A GODDESS!!
INGREDIENTS: epsom salt, dead sea dalt, rose essntial oil, lavender essential oil, vitamin e oil, jojoba oil, Chamomile, Lemongrass, Orange Peel, Lavender, Rose Petals and Hibiscus Flowers
How do I do a bath ritual?
1. Make sure you won’t be disturbed for at least an hour. Optional: light candles or incense or play relaxing music. Utilize what makes your aura lighter.
2. Fill your bath with warm water. The level is up to you. Don't make it too hot.
3. Add 2-3 good handfuls of salt. Use a good quality unprocessed salt, such as unrefined sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt. Do not use regular table salt, as this has added anti-caking agents and has been refined, which removes beneficial minerals.
4. Optional: add a few drops of pure essential oils for aromatherapy purposes. Lavender is a good choice, as it will also help you to relax and unwind, and is generally very safe.
5. Soak for about 20-30 minutes. While you do so, make it your intention to let go of all negativity. You can pray for the release of any energy that you no longer wish to carry, or that is not for your highest good. You can also ask for spiritual support to raise your spiritual vibration.
6. For the best results, air dry when you get out of the bath. You may use a towel for your head and put a robe on, but do not towel dry. If possible, don’t take another shower or bath for 24 hours.
7. Take a salt water bath no more than once a week. As noted, once a month may be the perfect amount of time in between.